Welcome to my 7 Figure Freedom Formula Review!
There has been some buzz about this new system so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Chances are you probably got an email from a marketer or were approached on social media about this and now you are here to make sure it’s legit right?
I am glad you are doing your research because so many people just blindly jump into these and later on find out they joined a scam.
In this blog post, I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Find out of this is legit or a scam!
7 Figure Freedom Formula Review – The Company
7 Figure Freedom Formula isn’t actually a new company, it’s a sales funnel built for a company called MOBE.
If you don’t know what MOBE is, it’s a Top Tier program launched back in 2011 by Matt Lloyd.
It looks like MOBE launches a few funnels a year and the last funnel was called Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle by John Chow which was just a system for My Online Business Education.
Prior to My Online Business Education, it was called My Online Business Empire…
When you look at Google Trends it shows that it’s popularity has dropped a lot and maybe this is the reason why they launched this 7 Figure Freedom Formula funnel to freshen things up:
This is a live chart so it can change up and down anytime…
Now having that said, let’s take a look at the products…
7 Figure Freedom Formula Reviews – The Products
The products in 7 Figure Freedom Formula are digital products that teach you:
- How to make money from email marketing
- How to generate traffic from social media platforms
- How to actually set business goals
- How to become an affiliate marketer
Now because this isn’t anything new, I recommend reading my full MOBE review to learn more.
That will have all the break down of the products, but in a nut shell it’s internet marketing training.
7 Figure Freedom Formula Compensation Plan
When you sponsor people in this business, you get paid a commission like any affiliate marketing or network marketing business.
This compensation just uses the MOBE two tier unilevel structure.
If you don’t know what that is, check this out:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
You can sponsor as many people you want in this business with no caps.
- Level 1: It’s not a fixed percentage, this depends on the product sold.
- Level 2: 5%
Unilevel Compensation Plan Level 1 Break down
Now to break down the level 1 pays, it looks like this:
- My Top Tier Business: $24.50
- TTI: 7 Step Program: $44.10 (paid to Platinum and Titanium paid affiliates only)
- IM Revolution: $4.97
- The Vault: $48.50 a month
- MOBE Elite Earners: $48.50 a month
- Affiliate Bonus Domination: $145.50
- How to Build a Funded Proposal: $97
- Email Marketing Empire: $97
- The OPT Formula: $97
- Traffic Masters Academy: $148.50
- MOBE Licensing Kit: $148.50
- Instant Info Product: $19.97
- Home Business Summit event ticket: $120
- Home Business Summit VIP event ticket: $118.80
- Home Business Summit event streaming ticket: $48.50
- Home Business Summit recording: $48.50
And the higher ticket products look like this for Level 1:
- MLR ($1997): $1000 ($1200 if sale is made by affiliate)
- MLR Inner Circle Membership ($99 a month): $49.50 a month
- Titanium ($8997): $3000 ($5000 is sale is made by affiliate)
- Titanium Inner Circle Membership ($199 a month): $99.50 a month
- Platinum ($14,997): $5000 ($9000 if sale is made by affiliate)
- Platinum Inner Circle Membership ($299 a month): $149.50
- Diamond ($30,000): $10,000 ($15,000 if sale is made by affiliate)
Note you will see sale by affiliate and then a smaller amount beside it.
You get your own sales team that closes these sales and if they do, you get paid the smaller commission because they take a cut.
Car Bonus Payout
Below are the amounts you get for a car depending on how much money you made in a month:
- $600 per month lease payment: 5 points ($5000/month)
- $1,200 per month lease payment: 10 points ($10,000/month)
- $1,800 per month lease payment: 15 points ($15,000/month)
- $2,400 per month lease payment: 20 points ($20,000/month)
- $3,000 per month lease payment: 25 points ($25,000/month)
Cost To Join 7 Figure Freedom Formula
You can get started for $1 for 7 days, then you have to pay $48.
Also not that the other products range from $48 to $30,000 one-time.
This is a top tier program after all…
7 Figure Freedom Formula Review – The Verdict
Overall 7 Figure Freedom Formula isn’t a scam or anything, it’s a top tier program that can be very profitable if you actually follow through.
Now is this the best top tier program?
No, there are better ones out there like Digital Altitude for example that pays more money in the compensation plan and converts a lot better online.
Plus, they offer a $1 trial for 14 days which is 7 days longer than 7 Figure Freedom Formula…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my 7 Figure Freedom Formula review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
What Do I Recommend?
7 Figure Freedom Formula is great, but it’s not the best top tier program out there…
I have tested a few and after doing a ton of researching and testing…
You will learn everything you need to learn how to build a profitable business online with the right tools, training and one on one coaching to make sure you are setup right and scale up the proper way…
Just take a look at my recent results:
Better yet, look how my students are doing:
In other words, this system is great and it works!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your financial life (Serious people only…)